The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC), established in 2007, is a non-profit membership organisation and the driving force fuelling small business growth. The real purpose behind the organisation is fostering the sustainability and growth of the SME sector, driving job creation, alleviating unemployment and nurturing the country’s entrepreneurial spirit.
The NSBC is committed to helping SMEs to: grow, learn, network, connect, be inspired, succeed and have fun! The NSBC ‘digs deep’ by constantly researching, conceiving and developing unique and meaningful success mechanisms for our members. To expand on this, whatever we do at the NSBC is always based on findings from our ongoing large scale national surveys. We constantly address the challenges, needs and wants of our members. In this way the NSBC can give its members the extra edge to survive, build infrastructure, employ others and prosper.
As a result of our innovative and value driven member benefit offering, the NSBC has a current base of over 102 000 members. The NSBC has also become the largest organisation of its kind in Africa and one of the fastest growing organisations of its kind in the world.
Our members form part of the epicentre of the NSBC. We know its tough out there, but we also know there are always better ways to travel the path to success. The NSBC has become a major force and voice, and will do whatever it takes to “make a positive difference” to the every-day life of South Africa’s SME entrepreneurs and business owners.
The NSBC has grown in leaps and bounds. Our member base growth has been incredible. Big business and government engage with us frequently now. They are listening to our concerns related to the challenges and needs of SMEs. We are constantly at the coal face fighting the good fight and striving to create the ideal environment for our members to thrive.
Here is a brief overview of the ‘All NEW Member Benefit Offering’ below:
- Receive the weekly My Business Mag
- Network with business owners and big business decision makers
- Advice on how to get funding
- Business advice and support
- Advice and support on how to take your business into Africa and beyond
- Priority invite to all events
- Free access to the Build a Business Academy
- Save big on day to day business expenses and get access to incredible specials *
- Nomination to enter the South African Small Business Awards
- Access to the NSBC Group Life Scheme
- 50% Discount to exhibit at My Business Expo: South Africa
- 50% Discount to advertise in My Business Mag
- Exclusive access to the Small Business Legal Centre
- A digital profile on the Nationwide Network of Small Businesses
- Access to the SME Assist Portal
- Priority business referrals
- Get an NSBC badge for your site
The member benefits are now live on the NSBC Website. Seize these benefits and give your business the extra edge.
The NSBC team thanks you for your support. We look forward to working with you in an exciting and rewarding road ahead.