5G Future Fit is an inspired group of consultants with a passion for business, change and people. Their vision is to shape the future world of work one company at a time in partnership with their customers. The strength of 5G Future Fit is their knowledge, competencies and passion for business, change and people. This was built over more than 26 years’ experience in the African corporate landscape across different industries, where they successfully facilitated various transformation projects for their customers, as internal or external consultants. It is important for them to approach any new opportunity as a partnership to enable sustainable improvements and growth that will also ensure the transfer of knowledge, skill and empowerment.
Here is what they had to say about success and overcoming tough times in business.
When did you consider yourself a success?
We treat every project as a new venture, as we do not have a one size fits all approach. Every customer has different needs and different challenges.
We consider ourselves to be successful once we have delivered an innovative solution for the customer that provides a platform for sustainable growth into the future.
To what do you attribute your success?
Our values are what set us apart and these are:
- We strive for excellence in everything we do by creating an inspirational customer experience.
- We deliver our services with integrity through transparency.
- We foster good relationships that go beyond one-time projects and provide sustainable long term value.
- We are passionate about our work and keep ourselves and our customers accountable.
- We exhibit a creative and transformational mindset that drives our engagement.
What failure taught you the most about your business and what was the lesson?
Never give up. Most businesses do take time to succeed. Unfortunately, many entrepreneurs give up when they hit their first obstacle. If you speak to any successful person you would quickly realise that things don’t always go as planned. Most successful people have been through a series of disappointments and failures before they realised their dreams.
What was your best moment in business to date?
Every time we have the opportunity to work on a new challenge, or with a new customer is a great moment for us. We thrive in environments where we have to work through all the challenges and problems. The most satisfying moment is to see the change and how our customers are moving through the transformation successfully.
What drives you to keep going when it gets tough?
We are a very strong team and we have worked together for more than 25 years. We know each other very well and the relationship is built on trust and respect. This helps us to be open and honest and we keep each other motivated.
Lastly, what are your success habits?
Our success habits are:
- We get up early in the morning and start the day with our social media updates.
- We keep our promises no matter how big or small.
- We take quick action and have conviction once we have made a decision.
- We believe in ourselves and have supreme confidence in whatever we do.
- We are risk-takers and don’t think about mistakes as failure, but as opportunities to learn.
- We have knowledge, experience and a deep passion for our business.
- We continue to learn on a daily basis, by reading and researching topics in our field. We have to be knowledgeable about the changes if we truly want to call ourselves the specialists.
- We believe in creating an inspirational experience for our customers.
- We are willing to put in never-ending hours of work ourselves.
- We recognise and acknowledge the contribution that every team member makes.
- We always have a positive outlook.
- We love to challenge the status quo which gives us the seeds of vision and opportunity.
- We surround ourselves with great mentors and advisors.
- We act quickly and change direction when something doesn’t work out.
- We demand excellence from ourselves and our partners.
- We take responsibility for everything irrespective of what happens.
- We only focus on what’s important, and have the ability to say no to anything if it is not aligned to our values.
- We do not throw in the towel – we just keep going and never give up.
Well done, 5G Future Fit. We hope you will grow from strength to strength.
Proudly brought to you by the NSBC.