World Famous Events, in association with the NSBC, brings you The Business Show: South Africa 2018 – Africa’s largest one-day business expo, conference and networking event for anyone serious about starting or growing a bigger and more successful business.
It’s where business gets personal with top-of-the-line speakers, business experts, incredible interactive exhibits, cutting-edge solutions, new trends, world-class networking, ideas and opportunities, in-depth education and off-the-chart experiences. The Business Show will draw on leading business experts and specialists, providing attendees an ideal platform to discover every facet from start-up to growth and success.
The Business Show is sponsored by Absa, Microsoft, FedEx, SAP Business One and Telkom, with Media Sponsors, Hot 91.9 FM. This much-anticipated entrepreneurial event is a one-day only national event, to be hosted this week, Thursday 02 August 2018 at Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand, Johannesburg.
The aim of the event is to give aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners the knowledge and tools they need to get ahead and become tomorrow’s legendary entrepreneurs.
The top-of-the-line seminars throughout the day, facilitated by celebrity entertainer, Duane Rockwell, will include the following:
- The secret to achieving greatness. What the 1% do differently – Mike Anderson: NSBC Founder & CEO
- Secrets of Sales Gurus. How to increase sales and boost top line quickly – Mark Keating: Sales Guru
- Catapult your business into the big league with these cost-effective branding strategies – Leanne Rhodes: NSBC Head of Creative & Social Media
- Going global with your business. What you need to know to access new massive markets – André Bresler: Fedex MD Sub-Saharan Africa Operations
- Digitalisation is changing the way SMEs do business, be prepared – Warwick Hopcroft: SAP Bluekey Seidor
- How to be funding ready. What every funder wants to know – Cynthia Sathekge-Latha: Absa Head of Enterprise Credit Risk
- Grow your business in a secure digital environment and cement your success. A practical ‘how-to’ action plan – Nick Keene: SMB Lead of Microsoft South Africa
- Money matters. Key tips to financial freedom – Carien van Dijk:The Supremacy Group.
- Intellectual Property. Why is it particular important to start-ups and SMEs. A practical insight and tips on identifying and protecting your IP portfolio in a cost-effective manner – Nicholas Rosslee: IP Lawyer at Adams & Adams.
We have a record number of delegates who have registered this year. 45% of our delegates come from just about every town and city in South Africa and as far-a-field as Ghana, Mauritius, Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria, all of which will benefit from this all-important entrepreneurial extravaganza. The Business Show is the most successful one-day event of its kind in Africa and it’s the place to be, to learn about how to get ahead.
This presents an unmissable opportunity for anyone looking to kick-start their own business, or to take the next step to growth and success, so for those of you who have not registered now is your time to do so! Only pre-registration is FREE. If you register on the day, 02 August 2018, the delegate fee will be R150 per person.
To all our delegates who have registered, we are extremely excited to host you this Thursday. For those who haven’t registered yet, now is the time to do so.
See you there.