Article by Mike Anderson (NSBC Founder & CEO)
“Keep moving and never give up” is one of the key business success factors. The NSBC follows that success principle all day, every day!
Our Members form part of the epicentre of the NSBC. We know it’s tough out there, but we also know there are innovative and always better ways to get through this and travel on the path to success. The NSBC digs deep by constantly researching, conceiving and developing unique and meaningful platforms and mechanisms. We have one goal, and that is to make a positive difference to the bottom-line growth and success of our Members.
At the NSBC, a small business is our biggest customer therefore every business, no matter how small, will receive front-line attention and a “wow” experience 365 days of the year.
The NSBC has grown in leaps and bounds over the past 12 years. Our Member base growth has been incredible, now peaking at 141 000. The NSBC has become a major force and voice, and will do whatever it takes to “make a positive difference” to the every-day life of South Africa’s SME Entrepreneurs and Business Owners.
NSBC Members have probably realised that there is much more to it than originally believed. Many businesses join the NSBC in hopes of receiving one specific benefit or achieving one goal, only to find that the organisation has many more benefits and holds much more opportunity than previously imagined.
Because it is important to get the most out of the NSBC Membership and unlock all the benefits that the NSBC has to offer, it is important to understand exactly why businesses and entrepreneurs join the NSBC in the first place.
The NSBC is an organisation that looks out for SME business interests, and improves SME’s value, visibility, and credibility. This is a unique opportunity to share news, ideas, and best practices; qualify for higher negotiated group savings on products and services, and become better connected with key markets and the resources they need to serve them.
For NSBC Members, in order for you to speed up success and grow your business, please ensure the following:
- You are accessing the FREE digital ‘how-to’ guides on The Build a Business Academy – all focused around building a bigger and more successful business right now and beyond. New guides are being uploaded all the time
- You have uploaded your FREE digital banner ad onto The Shop Small Network. You manage your profile, change your ad whenever you want and wherever you are. The key stats and performance of your ad is at your fingertips and accessed by you. This is where thousands of business decision-makers go to throughout the year to seek out and do business with our Members
- You have uploaded the NSBC Member Logo onto your website and social media sites. Being an NSBC Member makes your business more desirable to customers. When an SME is an NSBC member, other businesses and consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the business in the future. An NSBC membership can increase your profits because customers view your business more favourably.
- You are attending the inspiring Webinar Wednesday series. These powerful online events attract top-of-the-line inspirational speakers. Continued education and development is crucial to business and entrepreneurial success. If your business is already successful, education is a key to remaining on top.
- You are attending the world-famous virtual B2B networking event – Breakfast Connect. This is the most common and most obvious benefit of the NSBC Membership. In every industry, who you know matters and the Breakfast Connect events are filled with potential contacts, clients and partners who can help your business move to the next level. Members can build long-term relationships and partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
- You are accessing and making use of the incredible specials on offer. This provides for enormous savings on normal business expenses.
- You are exhibiting your business on The Business Show :: Africa (Online) and getting a 50% discount on the exhibitor fee. Your interactive exhibit can be filled with videos, podcasts and is completely managed by the Members. More than 150 000 serious business decision-makers attend this online experience for the purpose of coming to do business with NSBC Members (Premier Members Only).
- You are submitting articles to be considered for publishing on The Small Business Site. This has proven to be the most powerful content marketing platform in South Africa (Premier Members Only).
- You are using the WhatsApp Help-me Centre for full-circle business support (Premier Members Only).
- You are receiving the weekly My Business Mag and JumpStart which gives you in-depth inspiration and insights on entrepreneurial and business success.
- You are following the NSBC on social media. A powerful source of success and entrepreneurial tips, advice and information
For any assistance regarding your NSBC Membership, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.