In the EQE SUV, the lithium-ion battery consists of ten modules. The innovative battery management software, which was developed in-house, allows updates over the air.
- Mapimpi and Am are the newest members of Mercedes-Benz South Africa’s Friends of the Brand programme.
- The proudly-assembled-in-East London Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC is the vehicle of choice for the Eastern Cape-born rugby players. Interestingly, both grew up in the area where most of the MBSA Plant workers are from.
- Their new C 43 driving machines were handed over the players during a track event at the AMG Driving Academy at Zwartkops Raceway on 5 March 2023, joined by other Friends of the Brand as well as the media.
- They took the opportunity to take these exhilarating performance machines around the racetrack and put the Formula 1-derived technology and surefooted 4MATIC dynamics of the C 43 to the test.
The Amarok business fleet
Introducing the new Amarok range: a ground-breaking fleet designed to cater to the ever-changing needs of your business. The new Amarok sets the standard with a range of vehicles perfectly engineered to tackle today’s dynamic business landscapes. Adaptability, power and versatility are all qualities essential to the success of both small businesses and commercial ventures. All of which are intrinsic to the Amarok business fleet. For the first time, the Amarok is presenting a range of unmatched models, surpassing its predecessors and catering to the versatility needed in your ever-changing day-to-day business. The latest Amarok range extension features the Amarok, Life and Style lines, alongside the off-road PanAmericana and the exclusively styled, Aventura. The range also includes the four-door pick-up Double Cab and, for markets outside Europe, a two-door Single Cab, proving its adaptability to the new world.
- Electrified: new diesel models with 48-volt system
- Even more to experience: useful functions for off-road use and trailer operation
- Digitised: MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) infotainment system now even more intelligent
Stuttgart. Versatile: the Mercedes-Benz GLE and its sporty offshoot, the GLE Coupé, are just as suitable
for families and leisure time as they are for long-distance journeys and transporting loads. 4MATIC
ensures that you can get through even in poor traction conditions or off-road terrain on gradients of up
to 100 percent. A towing load of up to 3.5 tonnes makes it possible to pull a horse trailer, a valuable
classic car or a larger caravan.
- The new GLC is the most dynamic model in the luxury lifestyle SUV family from Mercedes-Benz
- GLC is characterised by a dynamic and bold appearance, luxury appeal, the latest in digitalisation, and efficient and sporty driving performance
- The initial South African range will consist of GLC 220 d, GLC 300 d and GLC 300, all enhanced by mild-hybrid technology
The new Mercedes-Benz GLC is even more dynamic, powerful and sustainable. Locally available with an innovative mild-hybrid system with 48-volt technology and an integrated starter-generator, the brand-new model sets heightened standards for driving enjoyment, efficiency, advanced design and a luxurious, practical cabin.
Article provided by Volkswagen South Africa
Safe transport solutions are for everybody
Getting a disability rebate is a useful way to ease the costs of adding adaptations to a vehicle. Volkswagen South Africa engages with opportunities to make independence, interdependence, and mobility more accessible for people living with disabilities. From product to service, Volkswagen assists in the access of transport solutions that are safe and comfortable. The Volkswagen Caddy and Transporter range already feature an ergonomic design, but it can be enhanced to accommodate your specific needs. Below is concise information exploring what a disability rebate is, its benefits and how exactly Volkswagen’s Caddy and Transporter range can help when reasoning for one.
Article written by Burt Rodrigues (Bizcommunity)
If you check out any airlines' publicity right now you'd almost feel as though they wrap you in a magic COVID-19-free bubble from the minute you board your flight to the moment you leave. But is this true?
To a certain degree, it is, as according to the CDC: "Most viruses and other germs don't spread easily on flights because of how air circulates and is filtered on aeroplanes." And whilst you may have an image of empty seats allowing for the correct social distancing you would be wrong. Virtually every flight in South Africa right now is flying at full seating capacity, given the facts that a) they're trying to catch up on lost revenue and b) there are a lot fewer airlines operating.
Article provided by Tsogo Sun Hotels
Tsogo Sun Hotels is delighted to welcome the Arabella Hotel, Golf & Spa to our luxury portfolio effective 1 April 2020.
Located in the heart of the Kogelberg Biosphere, the 145-bedroom hotel includes facilities such as a top 10 nationally ranked championship golf course, an award-winning spa and conferencing facilities for up to 350 delegates. The hotel is 70kms from Cape Town International Airport and is on the doorsteps of both Kleinmond and Hermanus, ensuring that its peaceful setting is completely accessible.
Article provided by the City Lodge Hotel Group
Africa! Just the mention of Africa is enough to make you feel proud of its natural beauty and diverse cultures. The continent we all call home is full of incredible places that draw millions of tourists from all around the world each year. Here are some of our favourite places that make us proud to call Africa our home.
Article provided by Merchant Capital
Are you concerned that if you took a day off, that the office might fall apart without you? Do you worry that any time away is time wasted? Do you secretly feel that no one knows that project quite the way you do? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions… then it sounds like you need a holiday! We get that entrepreneurs don’t necessarily get to have that elusive thing called ‘work-life balance’. But what if you could get a version of it? Now there is a new trend in travel that seamlessly blends work and leisure. It’s known as ‘bleisure’. As hardworking folk ourselves, we were intrigued and set off to investigate. So here’s what we now know about ‘bleisure’ and how it’s saving entrepreneurs from burnout: