MyToyota Fleet portal is an ownership benefit tool for all business owners to manage their Toyota and Lexus Connect fleet vehicles. Irrespective of the size of your fleet, you will now be able to manage your fleet vehicles and enjoy the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Driver score
- Trip replays
- Alert management and notifications via e-mail
- Logbooks per vehicle
- Wi-Fi activation and data purchase for Wi-Fi
o Geo Zone
o Harsh braking and acceleration
• View Service Status, view service history and book a service online
Access https://www.toyota.co.za/my-toyota/mytoyota-fleet page and click on the “REQUEST ACCESS” button.
Type in the company registration number.
Complete the company admin’s details (the person nominated to manage your company fleet) and upload the required documentation. Once completed, click on “SUBMIT” to submit the request.
The following required documents need to be uploaded:
A. Company letter
Must be on the company letter head and need to include the following details:
- Full Name of company admin who will be managing the fleet
- ID/Passport number of company admin
- Contact number and email address of the company admin
- The letter must be signed by the authorized signatory
B. Company admin’s proof of identification
The following documents can be uploaded as proof of the company admin’s identification:
- ID document/card OR passport
- South Africa driver’s license
Company admin will receive a welcome pack email; it will include all the steps to register and access MyToyota Fleet portal.
Please click here to open the MyToyota Fleet help guide, as this should provide you with guidance on how to start using the various features MyToyota Fleet has to offer.
Please contact your Toyota/Lexus Fleet Account Manager in case if any queries.