Even though the tax-year end can be a daunting time for small businesses, it’s good to know you can have access to sound advice from reputable companies like Sage to help guide you through the process year after year.
The latest Sage ebook titled ‘Get ready for tax season: Year-end guide for small businesses,’ provides a range of topics to equip small businesses to navigate smoothly through tax seasons.
Here is a sneak-peak of what you can expect to read about
- The first chapter covers three fundamental areas to help you complete your payroll tax-year end efficiently and accurately, thus allowing you to spend more time running your business and less time stressing over the deadline.
- The second chapter, ‘SME business structures and tax implications,’ covers five business structures that small businesses can enter and their tax implications.
- Followed by, ‘Common mistakes when submitting your personal tax return’ which deals with four common mistakes to avoid when submitting your personal tax returns.
- The fourth chapter shares three tips to make tax compliance easier for small business owners, including understanding deadlines, switching to account software and consulting a professional before year-end.
- Chapter five deals with maximising tax deductions to help ease your small business’ financial burden.
Get ahead of your tax planning and compliance with Sage’s comprehensive suite of tax solutions. From small businesses to large enterprises, Sage has the tools and expertise to help you stay on top of your tax obligations. Click here to download the ebook.