Article provided by Nedbank
Is your business at the proverbial crossroad? If so, the need for strategising has never been greater.
Introducing Shifting Gears
Nedbank is proud to bring you Shifting Gears, a FREE SimplyBiz business learning and coaching bootcamp. Shifting Gears is designed to help you respond to a changing world, whether it be to:
• Get into Gear by starting up a new business or starting afresh;
• Change Gear by reimagining or redesigning your business; or
• Gear Down by closing or downsizing your business to effectively change gears.
You work at your own pace, in your own time, on your own business.
What’s in it for entrepreneurs?
Get into Gear or Change Gear to get your business pitch ready in just eight steps. On completion, you will be rewarded with a copy of either The Nedbank Business Ultimate Companion Guide that is jam-packed with templates or The Book That Every Business Owner Must Read that taps into the insights of leading business minds and thought leaders.
You get another chance to win if you’re a Nedbank small-business client!
If you complete Get into Gear or Change Gear, you could be one of 200 entrepreneurs to win your share of R1 million in prizes.*
Winners get to select what their business needs most by choosing a prize to the value of R5 000. They will also get a digital marketing campaign valued at R1 500 (one Facebook and one Google ad, as well as a free Google My Business placement).
- 50 cash prizes – crowdfund R5 000 with BackaBusiness, to win a further R5 000
- 50 advertising prizes – select either a physical sign, digital advertisement package, decals, leaflets and business cards or a pull up banner.
- 50 website prizes – a content-managed website, including 12 months’ hosting, one domain registration, two email addresses, secure sockets layer (SSL) certificate and a training session.
- 50 coaching prizes – a three-month programme, equivalent to eight hours of personalised coaching.
This is another way Nedbank votes small business.